-
I am not a puppet, nor the master..What am I? In the "societies" of humankind always existed the leader and the followers,...
-
“Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men.” "The soul of man is divided into three parts, intelligence, rea...
-
Earth is very dirty. There's no one place clean in earth. What seems clean is infested with microscopic living matter eating others. Ev...
-
"Wars always lie. No war has the honesty to confess, I kill so I can steal. Wars always invoke noble motives: they kill in the name of ...
-
I never understood these annual celebrations, like: Carnival, Christmas, Popular Saints ..where everybody is supposed to feel happy and ...
-
Being ourselves is not easy in a society with so many expectations, social rules and morals.. A society that is always defining us. Wi...
-
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." "I call myself a peaceful warrior because the battles ...
-
One of the main purposes of people's lives is to work to get money to marry, to pay taxes, to have their home, to have children, and w...
-
The communication between people is confusing. People say something, but do something else; People promise with no intention of ful...
-
“Reproduction is the ultimate purpose of every organism, and its strongest instinct; for only so can the will conquer death. And to ensure ...