-
Homosexuality is not something new . Same-sex relationships are present in the history of our civilizations. Today, homosexuals are fig...
-
Pets are animals from other species that the human race like to have in their homes, for company, affection, protection and entertainment....
-
-
An evil seed is planted when you feel envy whatever is money, a car, the couple in love or just the smile someone carry. When you compete t...
-
After we born, a new generations starts to born What is trendy today is not tomorrow What was hated yesterday is trendy today Technol...
-
I think it's pretty easy. I know that "you" are going through some hard things, but aren't we all? We all have sad storie...
-
Interacting with society is like going to a masquerade ball, where everybody wears masques and performs a weird social dance. Each soci...
-
"It is not enough to have a good mind, the main thing is to use it well." "I think, therefore I am." ...
-
"All that we see and seem is but a dream within a dream." "Science has not yet taught us if madness is or not the...
-
Since very young, I realized that the societies of the world don't work properly and are not fair. Democracy promises equality of...