-
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." "I call myself a peaceful warrior because the battles ...
-
"If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you do that, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. Love is not ...
-
Earth is very dirty. There's no one place clean in earth. What seems clean is infested with microscopic living matter eating others. Ev...
-
There will always exist the good guys and the bad guys of the world's history. But who are the good and the bad guys? That only d...
-
Crucification of Woman Womanhood
-
Horror movies is one of those things I will never understand.. I will never understand how people enjoy to watch others' agony, suf...
-
I think it's pretty easy. I know that "you" are going through some hard things, but aren't we all? We all have sad storie...
-
The Sacrifice of the son of Abraham - Old Testament Religious story : God order Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac to test his faith and ...
-
Scandinavian stereotypes Stereotypes of the Swedes They are: politically correct, happy, social, liberal, gentle, civil...
-
In Portugal, a 77 years old' s Grandfather abuses his 13 years old 'granddaughter and gets her pregnant, at 15 years old. The abuse...