-
"If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you do that, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. Love is not ...
-
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." "I call myself a peaceful warrior because the battles ...
-
Horror movies is one of those things I will never understand.. I will never understand how people enjoy to watch others' agony, suf...
-
I think it's pretty easy. I know that "you" are going through some hard things, but aren't we all? We all have sad storie...
-
Earth is very dirty. There's no one place clean in earth. What seems clean is infested with microscopic living matter eating others. Ev...
-
"I am a cage in search of a bird." "All that you are seeking is also seeking you." "A non-writin...
-
Crucification of Woman Womanhood
-
I am not a puppet, nor the master..What am I? In the "societies" of humankind always existed the leader and the followers,...
-
An evil seed is planted when you feel envy whatever is money, a car, the couple in love or just the smile someone carry. When you compete t...
-
What are Basic People? Basic people are people with little deepness, little empathy, little feelings of guilty about nothing they do or sa...