Wake up call..
Popular Posts
-
Crucification of Woman Womanhood
-
I am not a puppet, nor the master..What am I? In the "societies" of humankind always existed the leader and the followers,...
-
-
We born wild like the animals. In the first years of our life, we are totally dependent. We need someone to keep us warm, to feed us, to p...
-
What are Basic People? Basic people are people with little deepness, little empathy, little feelings of guilty about nothing they do or sa...
-
I never understood these annual celebrations, like: Carnival, Christmas, Popular Saints ..where everybody is supposed to feel happy and ...
-
" Don't do to others, what you don't want other to do to you." "The superior person blames himself, the small perso...
-
For men, maternity seems to be so easy and simple - They have a moment of pleasure and their female partner gets pregnant. Her tummy starts...
-
"I am the Highway" by Audioslave Video by Snow Ultran
-
"Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains." "The history of all previous societies has...