-
An evil seed is planted when you feel envy whatever is money, a car, the couple in love or just the smile someone carry. When you compete t...
-
Forever always by Octavio Ocampo Manon Lescaut 1 by Rafal Obinski The broken column by Frida Kahlo Bal...
-
I think it's pretty easy. I know that "you" are going through some hard things, but aren't we all? We all have sad storie...
-
Stereotypes of some communist dictatorships Stereotypes of the North Korean They are: loyal, hardworking, obedient, civilized...
-
Children, elderly, homeless, sick people, poor people, disabled? No. Not the more vulnerable people of the society. But the ones that ar...
-
The next generation will see photos of their mothers, fathers, grandparents semi naked in provocative poses, posted in the social network...
-
Crucification of Woman Womanhood
-
I am not a puppet, nor the master..What am I? In the "societies" of humankind always existed the leader and the followers,...
-
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." "I call myself a peaceful warrior because the battles ...
-
One of the main purposes of people's lives is to work to get money to marry, to pay taxes, to have their home, to have children, and w...