Horror movies

Horror movies is one of those things I will never understand..

I will never understand how people enjoy to watch others' agony, suffering, death...

I will never understand what drives people to watch terrified people being chased, tortured, killed... It's sadistic..

Even everybody knowing that is just a film and they are acting.. what is the interest in watching fear, screams, murder, blood?..

I see no interested in scaring myself in purpose, waiting in suspense for the killing of someone.. 

The story of these films is always the same:  an evil character that kills the others characters of the film, but in different creative ways.. 

...even, already, knowing how the film ends, people are willing to spend 1 or 2 hours in front of a screen to watch it.. 


What kind of entertainment is this, that people look for?  A really morbid one, for sure..





Popular Posts