-
Almost all the schools in the world, give special attention to the history's chapter of the 2-World War. It is described as ...
-
We are all dying people walking to our deaths..walking to our graves.. Our time is running out.. There's a tombstone already wait...
-
There is always the innocent and the guilty; The victim and the villain; The good and the evil; Right and wrong But no...
-
“Educate the children and it won't be necessary to punish the men.” "The soul of man is divided into three parts, intelligence, rea...
-
What is catharsis? Catharsis is releasing emotions through music and dance Catharsis is relaxing in a night out Catharsis is ...
-
Our history, that so many countries are so proud of, is no more that fights for land, money and power... filled with killing, deaths and...
-
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from...
-
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts. War does...
-
"The future is uncertain but the end is always near." "No one gets out of here alive." "People are s...
-
I am not a puppet, nor the master..What am I? In the "societies" of humankind always existed the leader and the followers,...